Meet Brunvoll and SI Schiffstechnik at HANSA Lounge in Hamburg
Hansa Lounge invites you to meet Brunvoll and SI Schiffstechnik on the 15th March at the International Maritime Museum in Hamburg. This will be an evening about Hybrid Propulsion Systems, Contra Rotating Propellers, Rim Driven Thrusters, Autonomous Vessels, Dynamic Positioning and Operator Guidance Systems for modern energy efficient vessels.
For more than 110 years, Brunvoll has challenged the industry with continuous development and innovation. On the harsh Norwegian coastline we develop and test the next generation technology for a greener maritime world.
We hereby invite you to see our view on vessel propulsion and manoeuvring, and some of the products we believe will dominate the maritime industry in the years to come. Brunvoll will be represented by Dr. Knut Andresen SVP Strategic Development.
Lecture topics are:
- Overview over modern vessel propulsion and manoeuvring systems
- Technology trends and directions for modern energy efficient vessels.
- Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Systems - Battery, Fuel or both?
- Contra Rotating Propellers
- Rim Driven Thrusters
- Autonomous Vessels
- Dynamic Positioning and Operator Guidance Systems
For registration please contact Susanne Sinß on email:
BRUNVOLL - Innovative Solutions for Efficient Propulsion & Manoeuvring