Safe, optimal crossing with automated mode transitions
Safe, optimal crossing performance with automated mode transitions and safety functions integrated with BruCon thruster and propulsion control.
Brunvoll Autocrossing Operation Modes
- Energy optimal speed profile
- Fixed route selection
- Free routing inside corridor
- Roll-reduction routing in bad weather
- Automatic safety stop
- Route tables
- Automated thruster mode transitions
- Position hold
- Optional automatic docking and departure
The BruCon Autocrossing ensures that the crossing is performed in the most energy efficient way possible by optimizing speed, route and thruster usage accounting for wind, current and waves.